Sunday, August 18, 2013

2013 KCS Retreat!

So this weekend, I went on the KCS retreat at Hillbrook Camp. I (surprisingly) had a ton of fun and made a lot of memories with my classmates. We did a ton of fun, team building activities and we even did class skits (even though the seniors won which is terrible). I made friends with some people that I previously didn't even talk to and learned a lot about my classmates. Also, the food was awesome (thanks Mrs. Gurley). Overall my experience was super positive and I loved nearly every minute of it (minus the minutes that involved spiders and getting my clothes stolen in the shower. Thanks, Kaylyn.)

Mrs. Bateman looking fab in Sweeney's lion wig

Mr. Capshaw carrying his fan 

Chabby and Tiffany packing up their bunks

Toucan Slap

 Filmore

Katie D, Jordan (my bunkmate!) and Laura's hand

Marly and Kaylyn (#TwerkTeam2)

Komi carrying her ridiculously heavy bag


-Rachel .xx


1 comment: